If you’re a dedicated MBA student AND love soaking up those Vitamin D rays, there are several great MBA programs that happen to be situated near some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Before you finish up those MBA applications, take a minute to consider a few of these Best Business Schools by the Beach! J
Need expert advice on a 30, 60, or 90 day study plan for the GMAT to help get you to one of these sunny destinations? Ask one of Grockit’s expert tutors!
1. UCLA – The Anderson School of Management is located in Westwood, just a short drive from Malibu, some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. This school is just north of Santa Monica and the famous Santa Monica pier. Learn how to surf while earning your MBA in sunny California.
2. AGSM in Sydney – Ready to take your surfing skills to an entirely new level? Located in Sydney, Australia, the Australian Graduate School of Management is #1 in Australia has received both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation. You can earn a degree in a foreign country without having to learn a new language and avoiding culture shock.
3. University of Miami – Not quite ready to leave the US? On the East Coast, Miami is a beach lover’s paradise, and the University of Miami’s MBA program faculty is rated by The Financial Times as among the top 35 business school faculties in the U.S. and among the top 40 faculties in the world.
4. IAE – Aix-en-Provence – One school located just a stone’s throw from the Mediterranean is IAE Aix-en-Provence – Graduate School of Management, which is a one-hour drive from Cassis, one of the most beautiful towns with sandy beaches on the French Riviera. Founded in 1955, IAE Aix-en-Provence has been awarded EQUIS and AMBA accreditations.
5. USC – Marshall School of Business – Although not quite as close to the beach as UCLA, USC’s program still boasts an impressive reputation, and many students apply to both programs, especially if they are looking into a West Coast business career. Twenty minutes from Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey, and less than two hours from San Diego, there’s plenty nearby to whet the beach-lovers appetite!
Need a little more work on your GMAT score before you can hit the waves? Take a quick look at your customized Study Plan on Grockit. Grockit will tell you what your current strengths and weaknesses are and suggest Targeted Practice to get your GMAT score 700+!